What is it?
The EB Career Portal is an online platform where you can search for vacancies, traineeships, internships, companies, and events and workshops. It offers easy-to-use filters like industry, business type, location, and language, to help you find what you’re interested in quickly and easily.
How does it work?
Simply follow the link to visit the portal, where you log in with your UvANet ID. There, you can start exploring the platform. You’ll find these straightforward tabs:
- Companies (company profiles)
- Jobs ((junior) job vacancies, traineeships and internships)
- Events (workshops and events from the UvA, study associations, and more)
- Info & Tools (useful information and links)
- Appointments (to set up an appointment with our Career Coaches)
This Career Platform is exclusive to UvA Economics and Business students. You’ll be able to look for jobs using several criteria, even outside of the Netherlands. This process is simple, intuitive and responsive. You’ll also find our exclusive workshops like the Professional Development Weeks in the EB Career Portal, when we announce the new programme.
Want to find out more? Visit the EB Career Portal.