This internship involves a specific assignment. You will have to come up with recommendations for your internship company and implement and/or test these recommendations for that company.
You should not start looking for an internship before it’s fully certain that you meet all the requirements. This will save you both time and help you avoid disappointment.
Non-EU/EEA students should be aware of this COVID-19 measure: You are allowed to do an internship in your home country, if the Dutch government has classified that country with green, yellow or orange colour code.
- You are in year 3 of Business Administration, Economics and Business Economics, or Econometrics.
- You have completed 90 ECTS.
- The internship takes place in semester 1 of year 3.
- The internship period lasts at least 10 weeks and includes 336 working hours.
- Additional requirements apply for non-EU/EEA students. For instance, the internship cannot take more than 32 hours per week.
How to apply
Read all the information on the special Curricular Internship website carefully, to make sure you understand what is expected from you.
Please note that it can be more difficult to find an internship due to the COVID-19 crisis, so we advise you to have a back-up plan in place in case this is needed.