This internship involves a specific assignment. Download the course manual of your programme for more information about this assignment.
You should not start looking for an internship before it’s fully certain that you meet all the requirements. This will save you both time and disappointment.
- You must be enrolled as a student.
- You have completed a minimum of 45 ECTS of your curriculum.
- The internship is completed within 6 months after the nominal timeframe for graduation.
- Additional requirements apply for non-EU/EEA students. For instance, the internship cannot take more than 32 hours per week.
How to apply
1. Make sure you meet the requirements for the internship. These requirements are strict and if you do not meet all of them, the UvA cannot sign your internship contract.
2. Follow the steps particular to your programme and register in SIS.
- For Business Administration: Master’s Internship Business Administration
- For Finance: Master’s Internship Finance
- For Accountancy and Control: Master’s Internship Accountancy and Control